2020 Investment Outlook
Robert Aliber, Professor Emeritus of International Economics and Finance at The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, returns.
Back by popular demand, Prof. Aliber once again comes out of retirement to share his bold assessments. His fearless market calls across all asset classes have become legendary among Dallas-Ft. Worth alumni. Where can money be invested after over a decade of exceptional returns in U.S. stocks and bonds? Will this golden era of U.S. investment returns ever end? Will interest rates finally rise? Will tariffs ever slow the U.S. economy? Ask Prof. Aliber about his current views on the future of any investments or your personal finance decisions.
- 11:30 a.m. Registration/Check-in
- 12:00 p.m. Plated Lunch Served
- 12:30 p.m. Remarks and Q&A
- Registered by February 14: $80/person alumni, parents, students; $90/person non-alumni, friends;
- After Feb 14 or at the door: $100/person
- Self-parking: $7; Valet parking also available at additional cost
11:30AM - 1:30PM Fri 21 Feb 2020 ( Timezone: Central )
Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
Fairway Ranch Room 4150 N MacArthur Blvd
Irving, TX 75038 USA
[ Get Directions ]
Bill Laforet, MBA'11