Club Leadership Nominations Open
Want to help the University of Chicago Alumni Club of Dallas-Ft. Worth? Nominate now and learn more!
The mission of University of Chicago Alumni Club of Dallas-Ft. Worth is to (1) connect alumni with each other; (2) support the career aspirations of alumni; and (3) build the brand name of the University of Chicago in Dallas-Ft. Worth.
Club officers should be thoughtful, creative, engaged, and strongly committed to strengthening ties among alumni in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area and with the University. Alumni, parents, and friends of the University of Chicago in Dallas-Ft. Worth are considered members of the Club. Any member may nominate him- or herself, to serve on the leadership team of the club. If you know of someone who would be a great leader, please nominate them or encourage them to nominate themselves.
The term of office shall begin on July 1, 2015 and go through June 30, 2017. Candidates will be selected and notified in June. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Club officers shall:
• Strive to achieve the club mission set forth above and follow University policies and guidelines
• Attend at least 2 officer meetings per year by phone or in person
• Attend the annual Harper Lecture and at least two other alumni events per year
• Contribute ideas to planning the event calendar for the fiscal year
• Lead organize at least two alumni events per year with support from fellow club officers
• Serves as a resource in identifying volunteers, alumni speakers, potential club leaders, and other alumni volunteers based on current needs and priorities
• Work with fellow club leaders and alumni relations liaisons in a cooperative, team-oriented manner
• Assist in marketing and outreach to encourage attendance at alumni events
The application form may be found HERE. Applications are due by Thursday, April 30. If you have any questions, issues accessing the application, or require any additional information, please contact the Club's alumni relations liaison, Theresa Ebenhoeh at email@example.com.